Why is experience important?
Experience is important because the cases we handle involve life-changing events, and everything needs to be handled correctly the first time. There is no room for error. Experience is also important because law cases require skillful navigation of a variety of issues, many of which are unique to the individual case. Our law firm has the experience, resources and the skills needed to succeed in the most challenging cases in each of the practice areas we handle.
About Your Personal Injury Case
From offices in Schenectady, Saratoga, Schoharie and Palmyra; The Law Office of John R. Seebold, Esquire handles cases throughout Upstate New York. For a free consultation with an experienced Schenectady personal injury attorney, contact our law firm. There will be no attorney fees for personal injury matters unless recovery.
Top Twelve Reasons To Hire Seebold Law:
- We get results
- Many years of Experience
- Dedication & Reliability
- We return phone calls within one business day
- We know how insurance companies work
- Whether good or bad, we provide an honest assessment of your case
- We’re hard working local attorneys
- There is no risk to you at all
- We’re people oriented
- We keep you up to date
- We pay the utmost attention to detail
- We’re friendly & we truly care